ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Just as the flower pedals fall
when time passes, the clouds promise rain
Even if you struggle,
the hearts of the skies may change
Don’t worry never mind, just wait for that day


// Wednesday, 22 August 2012
02:05
I've gotten lazy to edit my blogskins.
Good thing that I've saved my previous skin.

________________________________________

Hiking isn't a simple exercise.
But it is the most simple exercise to learn.
As long as you have your legs and they can function normally.
So, dad and bratha gonna be home tomorrow night,
what else ? means I gotto clean my room again.
;A;
Y'know, drinking floor cleaner and eating dust isn't simple.
Especially for the person like me who is LAZY to do anything.
GOD. - . -

_________________________________________

I still have tons of school works
lying on my table..
seducing me.
Too bad.
Poor seduction.
I feel nothing but to ignore.
No.
I didn't realize their existence at all.
I'm not blind, you can't blame me.
Is their fault which are lack of sexiness.
Ehem/

_________________________________________

So mom start to work tomorrow.
My mission :
- Finish my school works.
- Clean my room.
- Pack my bags.
- List down to buy list.
- sleep.

________________________________________

Next tuesday, my form 6 grad dinner.
Good. I haven't buy my heels.
Seriously, can I absent ?;A;
I miss my old heels. They are the prettiest !
Nah, so I'm waiting for my junior's voucher for make up.
So I can stay asleep and let those make up artist do their job.
heh.

_______________________________________

My neighbor was back yesterday.
OH MAI GAWD.
Those cig smells.
/betch slap/
/shut doors and windows./
I hate those smells. I feel like dying.
_________________________________________