ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


Just as the flower pedals fall
when time passes, the clouds promise rain
Even if you struggle,
the hearts of the skies may change
Don’t worry never mind, just wait for that day


// Wednesday, 8 August 2012
08:01
So we were told that Duck ran into accident.
;A;
Hope he is fine.
Dear God,
Hear my prayers, bless him and guard him with your power.
He needs you. Please keep him safe.

________________________________________

I kinda feel I'm lame.
Currently I'm playing The Sims Social at facebook,
I don't have many friends who play this game with me.
You see, I'm glad Piglet, Kyla, Jiwoo, Shaa, Tiffzzang, Azumi are playing with me.
But... We don't have the same timezone... ;A;
So, I log in my mom's, dad's and my previous acc, and play by myself.
Sending gifts, helping sending items for quest.
;A; I'm such a weird kid. kekekeke

________________________________________

I knew about ulzzang like last year...
I have my particular Ulzzang favorite.
So here, I'll do some intro about this ulzzang.
She is one of my fav, she is simple but unique.

Name : Park Sora.
Model at Nanda.
Her Official Facebook Acc : /psr729
Birth Date : July 29, 1988